It is a pleasure for Angela to support clients in navigating life’s challenges, personal growth, and the deep work of awakening. She is committed to each session and each relationship 100%, and from the time she enters into dialogue with clients about their intentions for a session, she is already engaged in considering the best ways to support you.
Recently, there have been a few clients who have approached healing work with an attitude that is impulsive, demanding, and out of alignment with the kind of respectful, collaborative relationship that is necessary for meaningful healing to occur. With these things in mind, here are Angela’s policies. Please read them well. When you book a session with Angela, you are acknowledging your acceptance of these policies, and agreeing to abide by them.
- Arrive on time. Whether you are coming to an appointment in person or online, please plan accordingly to make sure you can be present at your scheduled time. If you will be late, please send a message to Angela at angelablueskies.com so that she will know what is happening on your end. If Angela will be late, she will send you an email. Please understand that Angela cannot extend your session if you will be late.
- If you must reschedule, please give at least 24 hours notice. In your email confirmation of the session you booked via Calendly, you will find a link for rescheduling ~ please make sure to reschedule yourself using the online system and not simply via email notification. Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice will result in forfeiture of the session.
- No refunds. Before you commit to a session or package of sessions and submit payment, find clarity in yourself. Once you are sure that you are ready to fully show up for the healing work, you are welcome to submit your booking. Deep healing work is not a matter of entertainment and should not be engaged in impulsively. With that in mind, if you are not yet sure a particular modality is right for you, wait until you do have clarity. The desire to heal is common, but the commitment to engage personally with the work is what matters most. Please do not expect a refund if you have simply changed your mind, or have a case of buyer’s remorse ~ those requests will not be honored.
- If you need to be in touch about a booked session or other related question, please contact Angela by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via the contact box here on the bottom of the page. Please do not contact Angela via phone without a prior appointment, unless you are on your way to an in-person appointment. Also, please do not use text messages or Facebook messages to contact Angela for this purpose. Angela will be in touch with you within 2 business days of receiving your message.
- If you are interested in booking a session and have questions, please use the contact box at the bottom of the page, or contact Angela by email at email@example.com. While Angela welcomes you to share your intentions for the session, or any specific practical or logistical questions, please kindly refrain from sending extensive personal information or concerns, as that is best addressed during the container of the healing session itself.
- To schedule a session, please use the orange “Book a Session” scheduler found on the bottom right of any page on this website. Angela manages all of her scheduling online using Calendly, which offers both email and text message notifications and confirmation for your convenience. If you cannot find a suitable time for a session (especially for those in different time zones than Angela, who is on the east coast of the US), please reach out by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via the contact box, and she will be happy to consider options with you.
- Payment must be submitted at the time of booking. In the Calendly scheduler application, once choosing and confirming an appointment time that works for you, you will be prompted to submit payment. You will know that your appointment is confirmed after you have received a confirmation of the booking and payment. If you do not receive this confirmation, please revisit the process and make sure all steps have been completed.
Ultimately, the policies on this page are about having good boundaries ~ an essential part of Angela’s work, which is also something that she supports clients in creating in their own lives. Boundaries give us all valuable and necessary limits in which we respect ourselves and each other. Angela’s policies here are an extension of that. Time is precious. Money is energy. We each invest in what we care about most. How we show up for ourselves and our commitments are an extension of the respect we hold for ourselves and others. Thank you for understanding.